Who is covered by this Policy
Everyone who visits the website www.hashtasy.com and social media pages who provides information to the Hashtasy online are covered under this Policy. This Policy does not cover the information provided through other modes of communication to Hashtasy.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you?
We collect information from you regarding name, email addresses, phone number etc. and Demographic information such as preferences, interests, etc, to conduct Hashtasy’s business.
By providing email address, telephone numbers and other contact information, the Visitor is agreeing that Hashtasy may contact by one or more of the modes of communications.
What Hashtasy does with the gathered information?
The use / purpose for which any information collected from the Visitor, through the website of Hashtasy, will vary depending upon the circumstances. Broadly, they may comprise all or any one or more of the following purposes (but shall not be restricted to):
• To use the information for internal record keeping.
• To use the information to improve our products and services.
• To use the information for normal business functioning.
• To send periodically promotional communication about new products, special offers or other information, which Hashtasy thinks the Visitor, may find interesting.
• To contact the Visitor periodically for market research purposes. Hashtasy may contact the Visitor by email/post or by any other suitable mode of communication. We may use the information to customize the website according to the Visitors’ interests.
We collect and retain information about you only for specific business purposes.
Access to the collected information:
The access to the information provided through the Hashtasy’s website would only be given to authorized employees or other Hashtasy Group Companies or affiliates or authorized agents or service provider for normal business purposes, only on need to know basis.
Hashtasy may be required, from time to time, to disclose the Visitor’s information to Banks or Payment Services Providers or Governmental or judicial bodies or Regulators or any person to whom Hashtasy is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law or terms of service agreement between you and Hashtasy.
Hashtasy does not release customer information except as directed by law or as per your mandate. We do not share specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data with nonaffiliated third parties for their independent use unless:
• The information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you.
• You request or authorize it.
• The disclosure is required by/or directed by law.
• You have been informed about the possibility of such disclosure for marketing or similar purposes through a prior communication and have been given the opportunity to decline.
Our security procedures to protect customer information
Hashtasy follows best security practices to help prevent unauthorized access to confidential information about visitors. Hashtasy’s endeavor is to ensure that information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, Hashtasy has put in place suitable systems and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that it collects online. Hashtasy may also work with third parties for Web traffic analysis to research certain usage and activities on parts of the Hashtasy’s website. The Web analysis software is used to find out more about the Visitor, including the Visitor demographics, behaviour and usage patterns, for more accurate reporting and to improve the effectiveness of Hashtasy’s’ marketing.
Links to other websites:
Similarly, link of Hashtasy’s website may be available on various other third party websites. However, Hashtasy shall not be responsible to the contents and material of such other websites. If any person provides its information on other websites, where link of Hashtasy’s website or Hashtasy’s logo is available, Hashtasy shall not be responsible to any acts or omissions committed by third party websites including but not limited to data theft, misuse of information of such person.
Thank you for choosing Hashtasy.